Gema™ OptiTronic® Hopper Feed Manual Powder Coating System
Gema™ OptiTronic® Hopper Feed Manual Powder Coating System with Full 1 Year Warranty!
-OptiTronic® CG02 - Refurbished, Gema™
-OptiSelect® GM02 - Refurbished, Gema™
-OptiFlow® IG02 - Refurbished, Gema™
-50lb Hopper - Aftermarket, New
-OptiFlex2® Stand, Aftermarket, New
-Lot of New Air Lines, Tubing, Fittings, QDs, Powder Hose, Ground Strap, and Power Cable
Refurbished Gema™ OptiTronic® 1F Hopper Feed Manual Powder Coating System
-First In Finishing is the only company in the industry to offer warranties on refurbished powder coating systems.
- Extended Warranties are available upon request.
OptiTronic Complete System New Parts
- 20' POE Conductive Color Change Powder Hose
- Ground Cable Assembly and Mains Power Cord Assembly
- Fluidizing Pads on Pickup/Fluidizing Tube Assembly
- Conveying, Supplemental, Fluidizing Air Line Assembly
Refurbished Gema™ OptiTronic® CG02 Features
- Programs 1-3 are Preset as Factory Application Settings for Flat Part, Complicated Parts and Two-Coat/Recoat Parts
- High Voltage Control: Full 0-100,000 volts control of high voltage to allow high first pass transfer efficiency
- Current Control: Full 0-100,000 micro amp control with current limiting to overcome hard to access/faraday areas. Current limiting takes your coating to the next level.
- LED 7-segment display of all electrostatic and powder settings providing fine tuning adjustments on a digital scale,
eliminating analog variances.
- Digital Flow Valve Technology: Conveying and Supplemental Air
Lines connected to the Opti powder pump are controlled by a stepper motor connected to a conical needle into an orifice and precisely regulates the size of the opening and the air volume of compressed air to the pump. All settings stored into microprocessor for high precision and repeatability.
- Electrode Rinsing Air: Self-cleaning electrode rinsing air volume is controlled by Digital Flow Valve Technology and is preset for precision repeatability and cleaning
Refurbished Gema™ OptiSelect® GM02 Powder Coating Gun Features
- Gun is lightweight with soft finger grip handle and ease of maneuverability
- Nozzles and Electrodes are designed to be less intrusive to powder stream and reduce impact fusion thus reducing wear on spare parts and operating costs.
- Rinsing Electrode Air maintains constant low pressure air to tip of electrode to hinder any powder accumulations that could reduce powder charging efficiencies.
Refurbished Gema™ OptiSelect® GM02 New Parts
- Flat Spray Nozzle & Electrode Holder, Round Jet Nozzle & Electrode Holder
- 3 Different Sizes Round Jet Deflectors
- Rinsing Air Line & Powder Hose Connector
Refurbished Gema™ OptiFlow® IG02 Powder Pump Features
- Build in check valves for conveying and supplemental air lines to eliminate potential for powder to transport into air supply lines and control unit.
- Simple design Teflon pump insert reduce cost of machining while maintaining long wear life
Refurbished Gema™ OptiFlow® IG02 New Parts
- Pump Insert, Locking Nut, Powder Hose Connector and Pump Mount O-Rings
- Check Valve Kits including ball/spring
New Aftermarket 50lb Hopper Features
-Two 1/4" Feed Mount Fluidization Ports
-Single Pump Mount & Pickup Tube
-3ft of Pressure Vent Relief Hose
New Aftermarket OptiFlex2® Stand Features
- Large back wheels for ease of movement with small swivel front wheels for mobility
- Integrated into single unit with grab handle for moving around powder shop as needed