OptiFlex® 1F Manual Powder Coating System
OptiFlex® 1F Manual Powder Coating Systemwith Full 1 Year Warranty!
-OptiStar® CG07 - Refurbished, Gema™
-OptiSelect® GM02 - Aftermarket, New
-OptiFlow® IG02 - Aftermarket, New
-50lb Hopper - Aftermarket, New
-OptiFlex® Stand, Refurbished, Gema™
-Lot of New Air Lines, Tubing, Fittings, QDs, Powder Hose, Ground Strap, and Power Cable
Please Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary from images shown.
OptiFlex® Hopper Feed Manual Powder Coating System
-First In Finishing is the only company in the industry to offer warranties on refurbished powder coating systems.
- Extended Warranties are available upon request.
OptiFlex® Complete System New Parts
- 20' POE Conductive Color Change Powder Hose
- Dedicated Electrostatic Ground Cable Assembly
- Mains Power Cord Assembly
- Fluidizing Pads on Pickup/Fluidizing Tube Assembly
- Conveying Air Line Assembly
- Supplemental Air Line Assembly
- Fluidizing Air Line Assembly
Refurbished Gema™ OptiStar® CG07 Features
- 20 Custom Programs or Recipes to fit individualized custom settings for high voltage, current and powder delivery.
- High Voltage Control: Full 0-100,000 volts control of high voltage to allow high first pass transfer efficiency
- Current Control: Full 0-100,000 micro amp control with current limiting to overcome hard to access/faraday areas. Current limiting takes your coating to the next level.
- DVC Technology: Conveying and Supplemental Air Lines connected to the Opti powder pump are controlled by a stepper motor connected to a conical needle into an orifice and precisely regulates the size of the opening and the air volume of compressed air to the pump. All settings stored into microprocessor for high precision and repeatability.
- Electrode Rinsing Air: Self-cleaning electrode rinsing air volume is controlled by DVC Technology and is preset for precision repeatability and cleaning
New Aftermarket OptiSelect® GM02 Features
- Gun is lightweight with soft finger grip handle and ease of maneuverability
- Nozzles and Electrodes are designed to be less intrusive to powder stream and reduce impact fusion thus reducing wear on spare parts and operating costs.
- Rinsing Electrode Air maintains constant low pressure air to tip of electrode to hinder any powder accumulations that could reduce powder charging efficiencies.
New Aftermarket OptiFlow® IG02 Features
- Build in check valves for conveying and supplemental air lines to eliminate potential for powder to transport into air supply lines and control unit.
- Simple design Teflon pump insert reduce cost of machining while maintaining long wear life
New Aftermarket 50lb Hopper Features
-Two 1/4" Feed Mount Fluidization Ports
-Single Pump Mount & Pickup Tube
-3ft of Pressure Vent Relief Hose
Refurbished Gema™ OptiFlex® Stand Features
- Large back wheels for ease of movement with small swivel front wheels for mobility
- Integrated into single unit with grab handle for moving around powder shop as needed