PGC® Kit with 2 New 1.5lb Hoppers
PGC® Kit with 2 New 1.5lb Hoppers with Full 1 Year Warranty!
-PGC1® Control Unit - Refurbished, Gema™
-OptiSelect GM02 - Aftermarket, New
-OptiFlow IG02 - Aftermarket, New
-2 New 1.5lb Hoppers - Aftermarket, New
-Lot of Misc. Tubing, Fittings, Power Cord, Ground Strap, Main Air Regulator, Powder Hose, etc.
PGC Kit with 2 New 1.5lb Hoppers
-First In Finishing is the only company in the industry to offer warranties on refurbished powder coating systems.
- Extended Warranties are available upon request.
PGC Kit Complete System New Parts
- 20' POE Conductive Color Change Powder Hose
- Dedicated Electrostatic Ground Cable Assembly
- Mains Power Cord Assembly
- Fluidizing Pads on Pickup/Fluidizing Tube Assembly
- Conveying Air Line Assembly
- Supplemental Air Line Assembly
- Fluidizing Air Line Assembly
Refurbished Gema™ PGC (Powder Gun Control) Features
- Gema PGC control unit can be set to any high voltage setting and maintained for different custom parts and profiles.
- 100,000 volts of high voltage to create high first pass transfer efficiency
- Current Operation: Current reading is closed loop signal to assist in powder charging
- LED high voltage electrostatic and current readings provided on a digital scale, eliminating analog variances.
- Opti powder pump is controlled by a custom designed flow valve connected to a conical needle into an orifice that precisely regulates the size of the opening and the air volume of compressed air to the pump. Results in very precise air volume to pump in creating a homogeneous powder cloud designed for part coverage and consistent mill thickness
- Electrode Rinsing Air: Self-cleaning electrode rinsing air volume is controlled by custom designed flow valve for precise air volume to electrode to sufficiently clean electrode during powder coating operation. The rinsing air keeps powder from accumulating on the electrode which can reduce powder charging and attraction to part during powder coating
New Aftermarket OptiSelect® GM02 Powder Coating Gun Features
- Gun is lightweight with soft finger grip handle and ease of maneuverability
- Nozzles and Electrodes are designed to be less intrusive to powder stream and reduce impact fusion thus reducing wear on spare parts and operating costs.
- Rinsing Electrode Air maintains constant low pressure air to tip of electrode to hinder any powder accumulations that could reduce powder charging efficiencies
New Aftermarket OptiFlow® IG02 Powder Pump Features
- Build in check valves for conveying and supplemental air lines to eliminate potential for powder to transport into air supply lines and control unit.
- Simple design Teflon pump insert reduce cost of machining while maintaining long wear life
New Aftermarket 1.5lb Hopper Features
-Two 1/4" Feed Mount Fluidization Ports
-Single Pump Mount & Pickup Tube
-3ft of Pressure Vent Relief Hose