Gema™ Easy Kit with 8lb Hopper
Gema™ Easy Kit with 8lb Hoppers with Full 1 Year Warranty!
-EasyTronic® CG01 - Refurbished, Gema™
-EasySelect® GM01 - Refurbished, Gema™
-OptiFlow® IG02 - Refurbished, Gema™
-8lb Hopper - Aftermarket, New
-Lot of Misc. Tubing, Fittings, Power Cord, Ground Strap, Main Air Regulator, Powder Hose, etc.
Gema™ Easy Kit with 8lb Hopper Refurbished
-First In Finishing is the only company in the industry to offer warranties on refurbished powder coating systems.
- Extended Warranties are available upon request.
Easy Complete System New Parts
- 20' POE Conductive Color Change Powder Hose
- Dedicated Electrostatic Ground Cable Assembly
- Mains Power Cord Assembly
- Fluidizing Pads on Pickup/Fluidizing Tube Assembly
- Conveying Air Line Assembly
- Supplemental Air Line Assembly
- Fluidizing Air Line Assembly
Refurbished Gema™ EasyTronic® CG01 Features
- LED 7-segment display of all powder settings providing fine tuning adjustments on a digital scale, eliminating analog variances.
- Digital Valve Technology: Conveying and Supplemental Air Lines connecting to the Opti powder pump are controlled by a stepper motor connected to a conical needle into an orifice and precisely regulates the size of the opening and the air volume of compressed air to the pump. All settings stored into microprocessor for high precision and repeatability.
- Electrode Rinsing Air: Self-cleaning electrode rinsing air volume is controlled by 2 preset solenoid valve’s and is preset for precision repeatability and cleaning
Refurbished Gema™ EasySelect® GM01 Features
- Manual Gun has Full On Board Remote Control of Powder Delivery and 3 Pre-programmed factory electrostatic settings.
- Nozzles and Electrodes are designed to be less intrusive to powder stream and reduce impact fusion thus reducing wear on spare parts and operating costs.
- Rinsing Electrode Air maintains constant low pressure air to tip of electrode to hinder any powder accumulations that could reduce powder charging efficiencies.
EasySelect Manual Gun New Parts
- Flat Spray Nozzle & Electrode Holder, Round Jet Nozzle & Electrode Holder
- 3 Different Sizes Round Jet Deflectors
- Rinsing Air Line and Powder Hose Connector
Refurbished Gema™ OptiFlow® IG02 Features
- Build in check valves for conveying and supplemental air lines to eliminate potential for powder to transport into air supply lines and control unit.
- Simple design Teflon pump insert reduce cost of machining while maintaining long wear life
Refurbished Gema™ OptiFlow® IG02 New Parts
- Pump Insert, Locking Nut, Powder Hose Connector and Pump Mount O-Rings
- Check Valve Kits including ball/spring
New Aftermarket 8lb Hopper Features
-One 1/4" Feed Mount Fluidization Port
-Single Pump Mount & Pickup Tube
-3ft of Pressure Vent Relief Hose