About First In Finishing
First In Finishing Mission Statement
"Provide Quality, Reliable Powder Coating Solutions while Saving Costs to Our Customers"
Monte McClung, Owner of First In Finishing
Formed its Beginning's in 2009 after a 20 year Career at Gema in Powder Coating Systems
Monte has Over 27 Years Experience In Gema Powder Coating
Who is FIrst In Finishing and What Can We Provide
- Provide Powder Coating Equipment Sales on New Gema Powder Coating Equipment
- Provide Rebuilt/Refurbished Gema Powder Coating Equipment.
- Provide Powder Coating Spare Parts Sales
- Provide Equipment Repairs on all Gema Powder Coating Equipment.
- Provide In-Plant Service’s diagnostics, troubleshooting and debugging powder coating equipment.
- Provide In-Plant Training including equipment operation, function, application, maintenance and service
- Work with customers to determine their requirements for powder coating equipment to best fit their production needs while maintaining budget.
-Anything that Gema has manufactured since the 70’s I am familiar with and have worked on regarding repairs, service or training.
-To provide an alternate source for powder coating equipment and spare parts that allows customers to save money.
Gema Powder Coating Systems (1990-2009)
Field Service Engineer
- Monte hired into Gema as a Field Service Engineer, after graduating from DeVry University with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineer. His responsibilities included traveling to customers facilities to work with a team of engineers and mechanical/electrical contractors in installing and supervising the complete powder coating systems within a budget and time frame. He installed the Gema application equipment including automatic guns, control systems, hopper systems and complete automation systems. Provided service calls to customers to debug and troubleshoot their powder coating systems. Performed on the site training in equipment operation, function, applications, service and maintenance. While in house worked in the repair department troubleshooting and repairing
Product Development Engineer
- After almost 4 years in the Gema Service Department he was promoted to Design Engineer in the Product Development Group at Gema. Over the next 16 years I completed or worked as a team on the following projects.
- Gema Switzerland - Team Projects
- Design and Trade Focus Projects on Application Equipment including control units, powder guns, powder pumps and complete Powder Coating Booth Systems.
- Responsible for working with Gema Switzerland to understand products brought into the US market. Responsible for training Gema US personnel. Included many trips to Gema Switzerland to work with Engineers on product releases.
- Gema USA Team and Individual Projects
- Responsible for incorporating Gema Switzerland product into USA project to fit USA markets including application equipment such as control units, powder guns and powder pumps
- US Design team for Powder Booth Designs, both Cartridge and Color Change Systems
- Lead projects on electrical and pneumatic platforms and systems for complete powder coating booth systems.
- Lead projects working with all suppliers/vendors to source product to meet needs/requirements and control costs.
- Responsible for training and supporting repair and service departments at Gema.
Thank you for visiting
We Purchase Used Powder Coating Equipment as Well! Please give us a Call and lets make a deal!!